Classical coaching tools such as
- analysing your potential/ values/ successes...
- meditation and relaxation techniques, guided inner journeys
- imagery, colours, and sounds
- creativity exercises encouraging plafyfulness, letting go, stepping out into new territories
- artistic expression through painting, writing, music, movemenent
Together we create sacred, undogmatic spaces for you
- to create what you most want in your life
- to receive answers to burning questions
- to connect to your own inner sources of wisdom and
- for healing and inspiration.
All of my courses and coachings are based on the assumption that you alone are responsible for yourself. You know best what you want and what is right for you. All I can do is guide you to places that you have not been before, open up new territory and connect you with your own sources of wisdom.
Knowing who we are is a key element in creating what we want. I will support your strengths and existing resources, in an atmosphere of acceptance. Together we explore what makes you unique, and how to express this creatively.
Being creative is inviting the unknown, connecting with sources of inspiration, and allowing these elements to take us beyond what we already know, leading us into untrodden territory.