Connecting – expressing - empowering
Are you looking to enhance your communication skills?
Do you want to market yourself?
Could your working relationships be improved?
Whatever your profession, from team leader to artist, our communication courses and seminars will help you develop a truly engaging and responsive communication style, leading to positive results for you and your organization.
In today’s competitive business world and difficult economy, effective communication skills are more essential than ever before. Communicating is the foundation on which companies and careers are built and a crucial component of lasting success and satisfaction. Whether it’s a face-to-face conversation or a professionally written e-mail exchange, a meaningful message entails establishing a connection that leaves a powerful impression.
As we connect with the world in new ways, communication skills are changing through ever shorter and more concise messaging, using languages that are not our mother tongue, and visual communication is becoming ever more abundant.
Skills you will learn and practice that will help you understand these new forms of communication are
- hearing the message behind the message
- non-verbal communication and body language
- the language of images and symbols
- written communication
- presenting yourself/ your project
- bridging cultural differences
- reading audiences
- role play, experiencing the other's point of view
- training to use futuristic communication skills enabling you
- to access nonverbal fields and forms of communication and
to tap into universal intelligence, for creative and innovative solutions
Good communication involves
- self-confidence as a basis for solid communication
- creating a connection with people you want to communicate with
- meaning what you say
- expressing what matters
- knowing about the energy behind words – hidden messages
- knowing that not everything needs to be said out loud
Communicating is above all connecting with someone or something, thereby allowing a new relationship, new information and new strength to emerge and evolve. It requires letting go of predefined concepts, going with the flow and being true to who you are in essence.
When you share your essence, the essence of the other person is touched and empowered in turn. People want to feel good about themselves.
Communicate to enhance strength, beauty, enthusiasm, empathy etc... in others, but don't forget that you deserve the same. Nobody wins unless everybody wins!