Are you looking for a new postition?
Thinking about a change of career or a new direction?
Would you like to reflect on what's really important in your professional life and how to go about implementing it?
Together we will design the next steps in your career.
Find work that satisfies you and your finances, gives your life a sense of purpose and offers perspective, based on understanding yourself and expressing who you are.
Besides using the traditional career counselling approaches, we will also use tools that are different, such as
- developing and activating your vision
- imagery to help find a different perspective and see the larger picture
- inner guided journeys, allowing you to go deep within yourself and stepping out of the chatter of your mind, to find your own answers and inner wisdom
- creative/artistic expression to explore who you are, and how to express it in the world
- visualising and focusing on how to get where you want through certain mind and performance techniques, used by top athletes and other high level performers to achieve their goals, based on my training and many years experience as a top level internationally successful classical musican
and provide the space to answer these questions:
- what you enjoy and what you are passionate about
- your transferable skills and true strengths and how to market them
- your values and what really matters to you
- what you want and how best to achieve it
- the options available and how to evaluate them
empowering you to find the position, type of work and environment that is right for you!
The programme includes defining your needs, selecting the best approach, meeting once a week over a fixed period of time, and home assignments to implement insights, develop skills and work on personal projects.
You will also receive all the necessary practical support with your CV, cover letter, interview skills, networking etc. My own personal network, consisting of Swiss professionals, Expats and Alumni from Boston University and Fubright Scholars from around the world, can hereby enhance your network in your exploration and search for a meaningful pursuit in business, art, or education.
My experiences of successfully changing careers (both as a freelancer and as an employee) in the USA and Switzerland, have been the basis for my successful career coaching since 2010. My international background enables me to coach comfortably in German, Swiss German, English and French.
I have been working with OTP - Your Partner for Change in coaching women and men alike. I coach business people from all levels and skills, including skilled professionals, middle management, bankers and C level executives, as well as artists, musicians, writers and other creatives.
To ensure the high quality of my coaching, I completed an internal training at OTP and am certified by Career Partners International. Since April 2016 I am a certified trainer and coach for Leaders empowered, and in 2017 I completed the GPI certified training for applied coaching.
Some of the companies I've worked with are IBM, BASF, Socété Générale, Hansa One, REA, Swisscom, Migros, Ebay, Siemens and EDS.